Admitted as a Legal Practitioner: 2005
Called to Bar: 2012
Adam accepts briefs in all areas of law. The focus of his practice is equity, commercial, and administrative law. He is ranked as a recommended barrister for commercial litigation matters by the Doyles Guide to the Legal Profession.
Adam has appeared both led and unled in trials and appeals in a range of courts and tribunals. His recent experience includes:
- appearing on behalf of consumers in the Volkswagen emissions cheating class action;
- appearing for electricity distributors in merits review and judicial review proceedings against the Australian Energy Regulator;
- appearing for the producers of the film Mad Max: Fury Road in proceedings against Warner Bros.;
- appearing for children of Gina Rinehart in a number of family trust disputes;
- conducting public examinations into the affairs of the former mining company Chameleon Mining NL;
- appearing for Treasury Wine Estates in shareholder class action proceedings brought against it; and
- appearing for noteholders in class action proceedings in relation to notes issued by MFS Ltd.
Download CV (129 KB)
Core Practice Areas
- Corporations and Insolvency
- Taxation & Revenue
- Public Law
Inquiries to Banco’s clerk can be emailed to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call (02) 8239 0201.
Tel: 9376 0624
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.