Admitted as a Legal Practitioner: 2005
Called to Bar: 2012
Adam accepts briefs in all areas of law. The focus of his practice is equity, commercial, and administrative law.
Adam has appeared both led and unled in trials and appeals in a range of courts and tribunals. His recent experience includes:
- appearing on behalf of consumers in the Volkswagen emissions cheating class action;
- appearing for electricity distributors in merits review and judicial review proceedings against the Australian Energy Regulator;
- appearing for the producers of the film Mad Max: Fury Road in proceedings against Warner Bros.;
- appearing for children of Gina Rinehart in a number of family trust disputes;
- conducting public examinations into the affairs of the former mining company Chameleon Mining NL;
- appearing for Treasury Wine Estates in shareholder class action proceedings brought against it; and
- appearing for noteholders in class action proceedings in relation to notes issued by MFS Ltd.
Download CV (129 KB)
Core Practice Areas
- Corporations and Insolvency
- Taxation & Revenue
- Public Law
Inquiries to Banco’s clerk can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call (02) 8239 0201.
Level 9, Two Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: 9376 0624
Fax: 9210 0521
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.