• Solicitor, Supreme Court of New South Wales,1999
• Attorney, New York State Unified Court System, 2001
• Attorney, United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 2001
• Barrister, New South Wales, 2003
• Barrister, High Court of Australia, 2004
Tiffany Wong has more than ten years’ experience appearing as Counsel in a broad range of commercial and public law matters. She is regularly briefed to advise and appear in complex commercial and insolvency disputes acting for banks, hedge funds and liquidators as well as for regulators such as ASIC and the ACCC. Ms Wong is highly experienced in both applying for and resisting applications for urgent interlocutory relief, including asset preservation orders and orders enforcing restraints of trade. She has a particular expertise in trust law, including construction suits, applications for approval of advantageous dealings and the application of state revenue laws to discretionary and unit trusts. In recent times, Ms Wong has expanded her practice to include appearances at Royal Commissions and enquiries.
Download CV (220 KB)
Core Practice Areas
- Commissions of Inquiry
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Corporations and Insolvency
- Professional Liability
- Public Law
- Taxation and Revenue
Inquiries to Banco’s clerk can be emailed to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call (02) 8239 0201.
Level 5, 65 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: 8239 0288
Fax: 9210 0652
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.